About the Founder
President of Artcera Corporation and Shandong Beitaihe Pottery Co., Ltd.
• Established ACERA in Taiwan in 1986
• President of Junior Chamber International Taoyuan in 1993
• Managing Director of Taiwan Crafts Promotion Association, Director of Good Design Association, and then Director of Taiwan Gift & Houseware Exporters Association from 1995 to 2001.
• He dedicated to the R&D of far infrared technology in 1999 and established the brand LIVEN which acquired the practical new design patent in China and invention patents in the U.S. and Taiwan. He has been adhering to the concept of incorporating art, technology, and health elements with traditional ceramics and bringing revolutionary and practical products to the market and into our life.
• Deputy Managing Director of China Arts & Crafts Association; Chief Advisor of Gift Marketing Magazine; Director, Entrepreneurs Association of Taiwanese-owned Companies, Shandong Province; Member, Chinese Committee, Good Design Association, Taiwan; Chairman, Ceramic Products Committee, Taiwan Gift & Houseware Exporters Association; and then President, Taiwan Business Investors Social Association, Zaozhuang City, from 2002 onwards.